Our dossier (stack of paperwork) was officially sent to China today with our pre-approval letter on top. This pre-approval letter should allow our dossier to go the expedited track. We still do not have any idea when we will get our referral approval - the next approval we are waiting for. China closes down their offices February 6-12 for Chinese New Year, so that will add another week to the wait. We will update as soon as we know anything.
America World's chinese liason is working to get us an update on Ming from his orphanage - updated measurements, information on him, as well as new pictures. We are very excited to hear back from her.
Please continue to pray for Ming - that his heart will be prepared as he hears about his upcoming adoption.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi, I just looked back at your blog! What a great testimony of God's faithfulness! Your family is beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I saw your posts on the AWAA SN yahoo group and just got a chance to come read your story. We are with AWAA too and are awaiting our SN referral.
She Ming is going to fit right into your family! Praise God for your faithfulness and this awesome gift of this child to your family!
Leslie Irwin
Hello Jody and Caryn,
Greetings from Akron, OH!....So glad Joe told me you have a blog to catch up on your family. Praise God for your pending adoption of Ming! We are in the Empty Nest Era now, but one where we can kick in with more serving others outside our own grown up kids, Joe, Bethany, and Lindsey (all in college).....Joe is at www.joetucker.wordpress.com
You have a precious family....what a blessing from our Lord!
hey bowser fam! i think about you guys a lot, so i was really excited when amanda told me about your blog. you guys are great! can't wait to find out how things go when ming arrives... adoption is such a beautiful thing!
shanna dipaolo
shanna.dipaolo@gmail.com
Hi Jody
How great to look through your blogs and see the amazing ways the Lord is using you guys to bless the lives of your children and your church. How wonderful that there is so much room in your heart to extend your love to these 2 beautiful children. We will continue to pray for Ming. May the Lord grant your hearts desire.
I commend you for your giftedness of journaling or as they call it now: (blogging) keep it up my brother!
Hi Caryn
Of course only after I posted I realized that I really steeped in it, since most of your post say: posted by Caryn. Great Job Caryn! sorry
Hi, Bowsers!
How exciting to watch your family grow, thanks to the invention of the blog!
I loved looking at your pictures and your very big kids... How is it possible that Jay is a junior in high school, since he was three when I met him?? He shouldn't be a day past, well, eight.
We will continue praying for you, and we will check in often for updates on the Bowsers.
With much love to you, from Denver, CO!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you all and for him!
Post a Comment