Friday, April 4, 2008

No word yet from China

Today it has been 2 months since our dossier was logged into China. Our agency, America World, received a batch of
Referral Acceptances today and unfortunately ours was not in the batch. It is so very hard to wait. We are really praying to travel in May but I'm fearful that won't be possible.

It is so hard not knowing about Ming’s surroundings and if he is happy there or wishing for adoption. We were told that he was asked if he wanted to be adopted a few years ago and said yes but I do not know if this is true or if he wishes to be adopted. I don’t hear about too many adoptions from his orphanage so I don’t know if adoption is common among his friends. I do know that we are so ready to bring him home!

Please continue to pray for Ming - for his protection, his health, his care, and that he will accept the news of his adoption.
Please also pray that we hear soon from China so we can bring Ming home.

2 comments:

The Dodds 5 said...

Just a note to let you know we are following your journey and praying with you. We hope to travel with you all to bring home our daughter, Hong Hui from Shanxi. She will celebrate her 13th birthday May 8th. We would love to celebrate with her. We would enjoy traveling with you as we both add older children to our homes.
We pray that Ming and Hong Hui find peace in God's provision in the coming weeks.
Brian and Christe Dodds
www.doddsfamily.net

Jason Boothman said...

Thanks for posting these updates...I know that I earnestly watch them and pray that things will proceed quickly, but most importantly, in God's timing.