But...I (Jody) am getting to it tonight while the sheets finish drying and before we hit the bed exhausted.
I'm going to include a bunch of pictures from the past 2 months. They're a random sampling of life these past couple of months. I also posted them on my facebook account.
We ended the summer with a camping trip to a place called Liberty Lake. It's right near the Washington/Idaho border, on the east side of Spokane. We found a nice campsite, and had a great time. It was Ming's first experience like this with us, which was special...
Mitchell's birthday. These were his breakfast cinnamon rolls. It takes a while for Mitch to wake up in the morning. Trust me...he smiled when he got his presents.
We went mini-golfing for Mitchell's birthday. Ming got a hole in one on his very first hole of mini-golf ever played. How cool is that.
Mitch had a great time as well.
Jamae's first day of pre-school. Adorable.
Daddy couldn't let go.
Ming's first day of school. Sixth grade.
It didn't take him long to meet some cute girls.
Ming's 13th birthday. He chose an ice-cream cake. He's most definitely a Bowser.
Caryn's birthday...with her cutest youngest daughter in her lap.
Jesse's half birthday. That's right...we celebrate half birthday's, complete with half a cake. We look for any reason we can to celebrate. Jess turned fourteen and half.
Jay is preparing for graduation. He is a senior you know.
Mitchell and I were running in his school's jog-a-thon.
Madison in a fall soccer game. She's a terrific player...and a blast to watch.
Jay with his homecoming date Mallory. Cute couple.
Another beautiful fall Moses Lake sunset off of our front porch. God puts on a show almost every night.
7 comments:
I've been thinking about your family! So glad to see Ming is settling into life with you. And that is the view off your front porch? I hate to admit a bit of jealousy...
Kristi (AWAA WC family)
Great pics! I have been waiting for some updates, but I cannot imagine ever getting anything done with 6 kids! You guys are amazing and we love you!
Caryn! Thanks for posting the pics! I can't believe Jay is a senior. I still remember babysitting him!! :) Blessings to you and your beautiful family!
Thanks for the update on your beautiful, fun family! Hard to believe it's been 3.5 months since we've been home with our precious children. I love seeing Ming's big smile!
Vanessa (AWAA travel buddy)
Hey - thanks for the update! It's good to see what's going on outside MLAC. Looks like you guys are going 100 miles an hour! Us too :)
Okay, so I have to comment on a few GREAT pics! Mitch and the cinnamon rolls-- ADORABLE! I love it! Ming and the cutie-pie girls-- PRICELESS! Do you think he will be a ladies man, or what!? Mae and Daddy hugging-- TEARS IN MY EYES! So cute! And last but not least, Jay and Mallory--SO SWEET! I didn't realize they went to Homecoming together. I bet they had so much fun. Anyway, I know things have been nuts for you guys lately but the Bowsers always know how to squeeze in a little fun!:) Love you all!
great pictures,wonderful memories I am sure :) Take good care.
Post a Comment