Here is a look back at the Lakeside Hotel from the island...it was a very nice vantage point.
Here is Mom with her new boy...
It's great to finally see our 6 children in one place.
The park had some beautiful little enclaves with waterfalls and chinese structures...
And on the backside of the park, we discovered a little kiddie amusement park area with very old rides, and a "Sea World" type seal show. We couldn't read the sign to figure out how much it was, but Ming seemed to want to go in, so we paid our money (which turned out to be around $23...more than we thought, but not bad) and went in. It was really quite comical, but well worth the experience. There was one seal (which I have since named Uncle Bud the Lonely Seal) and the trainer showed off his 10 tricks or so for around 15 minutes...and that was it. Here's a glimpse at the "through the hoop" trick, and the roaring crowd...
As we were walking out, one of the families singled Madison out and wanted two of the little girls in a picture with her. This is exactly what happened when we were here three and half years ago, and it's nice to know Maddie is still a star!
We're now off for the afternoon. We'll publish one more post tonight before we crash into bed. It's been very encouraging to read your comments...so please keep that up. And thanks for your prayers. They are blessing us more than we'll ever know.
5 comments:
What a funny morning.:) I always new Madison had star quality! Who wouldn't want their picture with her?Hope you have a great day Bowser 8!
Sleeping in...mmmmm....I love sleeping in and you guys definitely deserved a sleep in day! It has been so fun to get up each morning and read all about what you all are doing and what your next adventures are. Speaking of sleeping in, anticipating the posts get me out of bed much earlier than usual for the summer. I love it! Keep up the great work with the posts. We are and will continue to lift you all up in prayer. Blessings and Happy 4th of July!
I love reading your posts. I look forward to hearing about your meeting with the new couple you "happened" upon. I also can't believe that we missed the seal show while in Fuzhou! :-(
He seems like such a special boy, and it just fills my heart with joy that he is truly happy, and that is evident. Yea God!!!
Praying for you all.
Dawn (AWAA)
Nice of you to double the attendance at the seal show!!! What a beautiful park, thanks for sharing such great pics of the family!
I live Ming's shirt "try and stop me" he has no idea what God has in store...I'm so excited for him and you all! I hope you take pictures as he enters America and home for the first time! I can't wait...
Enjoy every moment!
The Pruett Family
P.s you need to change your blog to "bowser8" instead of "7" :)
Post a Comment