Jay is flying to Burkina Faso, Africa today for a 2 week mission trip with 6 other youth and 3 adults from our church. He will be working with Kevin & Bonnie Oberg, who are missionaries from our church. Please pray for Jay as he travels today. He departs Seattle at 2:05 pm and will arrive in Africa tomorrow afternoon at 4:40 pm. He was not really looking forward to the long trip, but he loaded up with snacks, movies to watch and video games to play. I'm sure the trip will go fast as he is traveling with good friends. Jay has the amazing opportunity to spend two weeks ministering in Africa and then two weeks in China to bring home his brother Ming. Two back to back trips half way around the world. Good thing he is young! I'll be giving an update on Jay each day these 2 weeks. I know he appreciates your prayers.

Burkina Faso is the red area on this map of Africa

Jay will arrive in Ouagadougou tomorrow at 4:40 pm. The group will then spend the night there.
No comments:
Post a Comment