Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Care Package Update

Here is the email that I received this morning from our contact in China:

Dear Caryn:
She Ming got his package from the orphange ...but the director Zheng did not know anything about your package thing ,also she did not know that you will adopt SheMing ...so she let me call her back tomorrow then she will let me know what she ming think about on his package ,love,Ann

We really don't know what to make of this news. We don't know why the director does not know of our adoption plans. We thought that the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) would have made them aware of this by now. I guess we will just need to wait until tomorrow before we start jumping to conclusions.

My heart is really in China right now, wishing Jody and I could be telling Ming this news ourselves.

2 comments:

~The White family~ said...

I am sorry to hear about you not being able to go to China this weekend to bring Ming home. I am praying for your family and that you will get your travel approval very soon.
Aubrey White

tookies2008 said...

Caryn, i forgot how wonderful your blog is about the Bowser happenings. Thanks for helping us see your journey toward Ming finally coming home.We are adopting Angel this fall/winter and I can't wait to do it again.
Susan Stolsig