Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ming is very happy!

We heard back from Ann, the gal that we hired to help us with the care package for Ming. She was able to call back to the orphanage and get information for us. She told us that Ms Zheng, the orphanage director said, " She Ming was very happy to receive your package and was very happy to be adopted by you and was very happy to go to USA."

We were hoping for more but so thankful to get this message. It sounds like Ming is very happy. We sure wish that we could have told him exactly when we are coming. We continue to pray that he is very happy to receive this news about his adoption and is not too afraid.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Caryn,
I am so happy for She Ming and your family! I was drawn to him and prayed so long that his forever family would find him. I can't wait to follow your trip to meet him and bring him into your family!
Kristi
(A fellow AWAA family)

Mama Ohs said...

Happy Day! What wonderful news! We will continue to be in prayer for all of you. I can't wait to meet him!