We received our travel approval today. Yippee! We sure wish it had come last week so we could be on our way to China. But we are very thankful that we have it and now have all our paperwork from China that we need to bring Ming home.
We will be working on our travel plans for early July. We will hopefully be leaving for China 6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Praise God! Do you have any more news on the package that you sent Ming?
WHOOO HOOO BOWSERS!! Glad you got it...sorry it wasn't in time to go NOW. God's timing sure does mess up stuff doesn't it??? If I can EVER learn that his timing is best I will bottle it and sell it for BIG BUCKS!!
I know you are frustrated having to wait until this summer! I'm so sorry...wish I could just come pick you all up in my private plane and take you right to Ming!!
Wow...he is gonna love you guys so much! I can't wait to see pictures of him being totally swallowed up by a room full of Bowser Love!!!! This kid has no idea how God is about to bless him!!!
Love you guys!!!!
Shelley Swindler
Congrats guys!!! I haven't even gotten to meet Jamae yet, so it will be twice as much fun to see y'all when we meet again. Love you guys....Sonny
This is GREAT news! Make sure to let us know your exact travel plans when you find out so we can be praying for you during that time!!!
Awesome news...can't wait to follow you to China!!!
YES!!! Amen!!!
You know how excited we are!:) Can't wait for you all to get over their and bring that little boy home!
TA! YES! Congratulations guys! So glad the trip is almost here. Can't wait to follow your journey over there.
Kristen Iversen
Post a Comment