My thoughts today turned to my wonderful mom who has been with Jesus for 9 1/2 years now. Oh how I miss my mom! My thoughts also can't help but turn to Jamae and Ming's china mamas. How thankful I am that they chose life for their children. How hard days must be as they wonder about their children. How blessed I am to call Jamae and MIng (soon!) as my own. God has also blessed me with 4 outstanding 'home-grown' children and a fantastic husband. I felt so honored today (and everyday) to be their mom.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
My thoughts today turned to my wonderful mom who has been with Jesus for 9 1/2 years now. Oh how I miss my mom! My thoughts also can't help but turn to Jamae and Ming's china mamas. How thankful I am that they chose life for their children. How hard days must be as they wonder about their children. How blessed I am to call Jamae and MIng (soon!) as my own. God has also blessed me with 4 outstanding 'home-grown' children and a fantastic husband. I felt so honored today (and everyday) to be their mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment