Friday, May 9, 2008

Jamae's letter to China


Dear China,
I love Ming. You need to know that. We need to get on an airplane to come to China. I told my mommy that I won't throw up this time on the airplane. Ming's nannies love him just like my nanny loves me. They will be sad for him to be my brother but I will be happy! I want to take Ming to the Aquatic Center and show him how to swim. I'm not afraid to go under the mushroom this summer. Maybe Ming will go with me. I want him to go to Build a Bear Workshop with me and get a bear. It will be fun to have a brother with brown hair just like me. I have made many pictures to give to Ming when I see him. I know he will want to be my brother. China, can we please come get him?
Love,
Jamae

2 comments:

the Crists said...

We have been so excited in our family to see Ming being adopted! Congratulations on your RA from a fellow Buckeye from Columbus, Ohio. We can't wait to follow your journey. Blessings to your family as it grows by one!

Alisa said...

Too cute! I can't wait to see what Ming and Jamae think of each other! :) Alisa